HomePatternsShopEtsyTutorials

February 7, 2009

God is good!

Good morning world. God is so good. He has helped my momma get help and she is feeling better. She is not well but getting the treatment she needs to get better and that is a blessing.

This morning I am enjoying listening to the birds sing even though it is still cold here in West Va. Today it is supposed to be 50 degrees or more and I am looking forward to that. I can't wait for Spring!!! How I long for flowers, birdy's tweeting, and the smell of fresh cut grass.

I hope to get crafting some dollies and photographing some of the items that need to be posted on my Etsy site. A new dolly is on her way, but we will see, the day is still young and I have to return to the hospital to check on my mom. I am so thankful that my family has rallied to help me but I do most of the running.

As Dori on "Finding Nemo" says, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" to find their way, I will do the same today. Spring, please come soon!!! God bless all.

4 comments:

Susan Walker said...

Cathy...your new blog is BEAUTIFUL! I'm happy to hear your Mom is feeling better. God is good!

I am looking forward to seeing your newest creations. Have a blessed day today! Susan

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Hi Cathy!
I do so enjoy your lovely blog! And yep, geting old AIN'T for sissies. Your mom is blessed to have you and I believe firmly that you will be blessed for your faithful devotion.

Can't wait to see what your busy fingers come up with!

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Oooooh Cathy, you've got some nice digs here!! It looks wonderful! So glad to hear your mama is doing better.
I too am looking forward to spring. I'm pretty sure its somewhere underneath all this snow! :> )
~Peanut

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Yeah for you!!! You got comments!!! it looks wonderful Cathy, but be warned.....blogging is addictive!!!

Big hugs!!
Stace

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...