HomePatternsShopEtsyTutorials

September 26, 2012

Free Images for you!

I found these images some time ago and wanted to share them with you. I love to use music sheets for doll wings, crowns, as well as Christmas ornaments and more. So here they are for you to do with what you wish. Enjoy!
 
 More ideas:  You could print them on paper, fabric or cardstock.  They make great ACTs, tags etc.  I hope to have some of those made up in the near future for you in my tutorials section.  So hold on tight. Things are about to change here soon. Crossing my fingers, can you cross yours too!?!

Ok, needing to speak French here, but don't know how. So can you say "ooh la la".  There, you spoke French.  LOL!  Enjoy these free images.  Just right click and save. Thats all there is to it.
 
Have a wonderful, creative day!
God bless,
Cathy


1 comment:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Just stopping by to thank you for your kind words...but mostly because when I came across your blog I instantly noticed your wonderful Froggy from Prims.I am often taken back at how small this art world is and I feel so blessed to meet so many wonderful and kind souls.
So that was it...it's wonderful to meet you Cathy.
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...