HomePatternsShopEtsyTutorials

September 24, 2012

Laundry Day

Laundry Day
 
 
 
Don't you find hanging up laundry outside and organic experience?  I do. There is something relaxing to me as I  hang up each laundered piece on the clothes line, the fresh scent that it has, the breeze blowing lightly and the quiet time I have with the Lord.  Ya, I do like it alot.
Before my precious Rottie pasted away, she loved to come out with me and help me hang laundry.   Well, supervise mostly. She was always checking out the yard to make sure no bad guys would get in. I don't think they would be interested in my yard do you?
 
My dogs loved to come a just hang with me when I went out to do laundry. It is so simplistic, natural, organic.  It is from a simpler time, I think we all miss.  So how about go hang some laundry outside today. Feel the freshness of the air, before it gets to cold to enjoy.  Your pets will follow or maybe even your kids too.  Get them involved, they can hand you the clothes pins.  See you outside at the clothes line.  By for now. God bless.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...