HomePatternsShopEtsyTutorials

October 14, 2012

The Feminine Side

As some of you know I have been going through changes with my business. My dreams for it have finally surfaced and can no longer be held back.  There is a feminine side to me that is dying to get out and for years I have not let her come out to play.
I let her out a little bit several years ago, then put her back only to try to create items that I thought  would please people and make sales for me. It wasn't where my heart was.  Although sometimes we have moments of confusion.  LOL!  As my wholesale business comes to a close, my plans for my new business and future are coming to the surface. I have done lots of research, Pintrest has been a weath of information and inspiration for me.
 
For years I have longed to create simple but elegant pieces of jewelry and pretty objects.
 
Pretty things for the home...
 
I have crazy dreams of repurposing furniture and all kinds of  items...
 
And eventually owning my own shop.  It is my dream, and I am not going to give up. I'm hoping to open a booth soon, but need to finish the wholesale work.  So as this dream gets closer, my anxiety increases, (oh but in a good way), the urgency to finish my wholesale is even greater and a bit of fear of the unknown dangles infront of me.  But whats a dreamer to do? Get busy and do it!
 
Till next time, God bless.
 
Cathy
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...