HomePatternsShopEtsyTutorials

July 16, 2012

Good Monday to You!

I hope you all are having a great Monday today.  It is pretty hot here in West Virginia, up in the 90s, but we are hanging in there dispite the hot temps.  I just wanted to show you a couple of things I have been working on.


As you can see I have been working on Wynter dolls.   I sell my dolls wholesale and we have to be working on items months in advance so the prim stores can be ready for you prim shoppers come holiday time.

 This is my latest snowman ornie creation.  You can buy him in my Etsy shop here: www.snugglebugblessings.etsy.com

So that's just a few of my favorite things.  Well just a few of my dolls. I know you may think, "I'm just not ready to think of  Wynter yet" as hot as it is here in good ole West Virginia, that seems to be all I think about.

 Hey, thanks for stopping by. 


Till next time...may His blessings be with you, God's guidence go before you, and His love surround you.

God bless, Cathy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...