HomePatternsShopEtsyTutorials

March 1, 2009

Make a Wish!


Fairies are a skittish lot. They are not prone to being found out in the open. They have been captured and stuck in a jar to be viewed for only a moment then left on someones shelf for days until their fair sisters with wings comes to rescue them. Others have been captured for their special magical powers. Then once the captor has finished with them, they are tossed aside like last night's trash. Never to be seen again.

It is by this fairy's wish that she came to me. I did not capture her, she came willingly. Fairies know your heart, they can tell by the way you treat your animals and children if you are worthy of meeting them. Then they are willing to share the gift that they were born with. This fairy is a "Make a Wish" fairy. She has come to me and offered me a wish. I am glad to know that my love for my children and animals has given me this blessing. "My wish must be happy" she says. So that is what I will do. My wish is for you to visit her at the "Humble Arts" today and see all the wonderful offerings that have been listed there. It is a special place full of wonder and delight. Won't you come over for a visit?!? You are always welcome there! God bless.

6 comments:

AwtemNymf said...

You are absolutely right and I was telling a friend this the other day.... that a Faerie knows you. They're observers! They know if you're (humans) good! They are tricksters for sure too. But once they know you- they're loyal to you unless you show or prove otherwise.
I just adore your Make a Wish Fairy! She's darling!
~A~

BirchBerry Farms said...

OMGosh Cath---when I saw her---I knew she was gonna FLY---oh---I made a funny! teeheeeee She is so darn cute! Congratulations on your sale darlin'---proud of you!

I am so naughty ---I am just catching up with all mee blogger buds today---I have 2---count 'em 2 more days and then it all goes to the shop---and I am looking forward to it! My living room looks like a battle field! Paper mache as far as the eye can see---YIKES!

Have a great Week my friend! Hugs, Renee

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Hi Cathy
What a well written post! I love what you are creating these days and your blog is special.
Big hugs
Blondie

BirchBerry Farms said...

Hi Cathy---just poppin in to say hi---I am looking for the 'goodies' you got stashed somewhere's in here---now where are those pink frosted donuts hiding???? LOL Have a great week my friend! Always, Renee

Cookie said...

your creations are all so precious! I can see why she was snatched up so quickly ♥

thanks for stopping by this morning, God sends angels anaware!

BirchBerry Farms said...

Heeheehee Cath---Polka Dots everywhere means you are really really COOL! ABSOLUTELY beyond a shadow of a doubt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...