HomePatternsShopEtsyTutorials

January 29, 2009

New Name change for Snugglebug Prim Blessins

Please check out the new dolly I am offering on www.thehumblearts.com on Feb. 1st.


I have wanted to change the name of my business for a long time. I didn't want it to be so drastic that no one would recognize who I was. So I opted to just remove one word "prim" out of Snugglebug Prim Blessins and add one letter "g" to Blessings. Since I have been moving into a slightly different venue of dolls I thought it was the right thing to do. I will probably always keep Snugglebug because I named it after my daughter. Not because that is her name, but because she has always been very a huggy girl and when she will little just loved bugs. So that is the reason I came up with Snugglebug.

You will see changes in my company title on my website, Lemon Poppy Seeds, newsletter and Etsy and any other sites that I might be listed on. I appreciate your patience in this new name change for me.



1 comment:

Aritist of Hope said...

Hi Cathy,
Yes, I agree with you. The changes you have made to your company reflect more what type of items you create and your philosophy about your work.

Love,
Toni

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...