HomePatternsShopEtsyTutorials

May 2, 2011

Princess Lilly

Well good Monday morning to everyone. I hope you had a blessed week end. As you can see, I have been a bit busy creating my new offering for WSOAPP and thought I might share her with you. She is a royal, oh yes, she is (well in her world anyway). Princess Lilly just got back from the royal wedding with Prince Will and Kate and is having her cup of tea to relax.
She is hoping to hear from Prince Harry as she told him that one kiss will make her into a beautiful girl. But be warned Prince Harry, it may make you into a handsome Prince frog. LOL! I have hand painted her face and hand stitched her mouth. She is wearing a paper crown and her jacket and lace are all vintage and antique. That tiny little tea cup is from my daughter's set. Isn't it dear! Well you can find this sweet frog here at www.wsoapp.org/index.php/snugglebug-blessings . Thanks so much for taking a peak at my latest offering. Have a wonderful, creative day.

God bless. Cathy

3 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

She's absolutely adorable! I love the crown. She certainly looks regal, here's hoping she hears from
Prince Harry!
Warm Regards,
Susan B., Western MA

Connys Cottage said...

soooo lovely....
She looks cut.

Ragamuffin Gal said...

What a blue blooded darling ~ Prince Harry will be missing out with her if he does not call soon. Very Lovely creation as usual ~ Blessings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...