HomePatternsShopEtsyTutorials

July 17, 2009

New Selling Blog, Please Come for a Visit


You are cordially invited to visit my new "Snugglebug Selling Blog." Just click on the Title in the upper right hand corner of this blog where it says "Snugglebugs Selling Blog or type: www.snugglebugssellingblog.blogspot.com. There, you will find whimsical dolls and cans, vintage inspired jewelry, mixed media and more. I have been following "Somerset Studio" magazine for several years now and have fallen in love with mixed media. It has been refreshing to work with different types of mixed media and love the ability to just let go.

So I invite you to visit this new blog and see some of the offerings I have there. If you like a little bit of the different and unusual, then you will like what you see there. Some of the new items to be added will be: vintage bags for carrying all those wonderful goodies and books, sachets, potpourri, dollies and more. Thanks for stopping by there and if you have a moment, please drop me a comment. God bless all!


PS. Folks I am sorry for not being able to respond to your wonderful comments lately. My computer is giving me a fit. But I do appreciate each and every comment and plan on taking this old jalopy of a computer back to the computer doctor. Thanks again, and please be patient.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...