HomePatternsShopEtsyTutorials

October 20, 2012

Vintage Finds

Nothing is more exciting for me than going antiquing on a Saturday. Yeah I did the laundry, worked on wholesaling, cleaned the kitchen, dusted and changed the beds.  So you can see I got my chores out of the way first!  LOL! Below, is the mother load of vintage red and white bowls.  I was able to attain 7 all together.  I'm already using them all over the house.  Aren't they pretty!
I also picked up this pretty Valentine hanky and had wished I took a pic of it open. All 4 sides have the heart on it. Gorgeous! You can see the pretty depression glass to the left of it. Its in my bedroom for now. I love it!


These linens piled on my dryer are a score from my mom's house. Oh yeah! She no longer uses these beautiful linens and I was blessed enough to get them. Thanks mom, your the best.
Now one of the battenburg tiers has mildew on it. Boo hoo as I love these so very much. Susan, sister in law tried her hardest to remove it. If you have any tips, please let me know. I think I'm going to try to dye it again and see what happens.  (thanks for all your hard work washing my linens Susan)
 This is a close up of the matelasse bedding I was lucky enough to receive. I am sooooo in love with it all. Can't wait to show you where its going.
Here's another pic of my linens. There were sheets, curtains, pillow cases, shams and bedding. Oooh la la.  
 
I just love everything and have another Saturday excursion to share with you as I went shopping again today and found some very lovely prettys.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Be creative and blessed!
 
Cathy


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...